Top Selling Brands
Golfsupport Terms and Conditions of Sale
To reduce fraudulent use of customer credit cards, all orders are accepted at our discretion and are subject to various security checks. In most cases, we will ship to any convenient address but we reserve the right to decline your order if we believe this represents a security risk. On high value orders, we may also try to contact you if you fail to include a landline number.
We are not obliged to supply the goods until we have confirmed acceptance of your order and all products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply any item ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible.
All images of product on this site are for guidance only.
All prices are in pounds sterling and include VAT at 20%.
Items Purchased after the 1st November our usual refund policy is extended to the 25th January. We apply a Seasonal Refund Policy Amendment from 1st November to 25th January to items given or received as Christmas Gift.
Free Corporate Printing Promotion
- Minimum 12 Dozen
- Titleist Golf Ball models only
- Orders received in May and June (orders received outside these months will not qualify)
- Personalised orders are acceptable if they are 12 dozen or more with a Corporate message. (ie "Joe Bloggs Plumbing")
All the free gifts have to be chosen from the list, on the page of that deal.
Cobra Free Wedge Offer
- BUY ANY SET OF COBRA 2013 IRONS AND RECEIVE A TRUSTY RUSTY OR BIG TRUSTY RUSTY WEDGE FREE OF CHARGE
- Offer applies to AMP Cell Pro, AMP Forged, AMP Cell, Baffler Combo and Baffler iron sets (Minimum 7 Irons).
Returns policy and procedureUnwanted Goods (Internet Sales Only)
If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for a full refund or exchange (excluding postage costs), subject to the following conditions:
- The goods are returned in a brand new unused condition.
- You inform us via email (address below) of your wish to cancel within seven working days of receipt of your order.
- The ordered goods are not made or modified to your specification or clearly personalised.
- You arrange for safe return delivery at your cost. We suggest a signed for method to ensure you have tracking as we cannot be responsible for items until they have been signed back into our warehouse. It is your responsibility not ours to track any return parcels.
- The address to send back to is highlighted below. We cannot be responsible for goods returned unsigned for and lost in the post.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days. You are responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition, unused and in its original un spoilt packaging.
- The redelivery of goods due to incorrect sizing selections will incur carriage costs at all times.
- You have 7 days from date of receipt of goods to inform us of your intent to return. You may at this point request a refund (excluding our carriage costs) or a credit note. Goods informed and returned after 7 days of receipt if complying with our returns policy will recieve a credit note excluding the cost of our carriage to you.
- Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the and the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold a cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not. (This simply covers the cost of the return to us) Custom orders within any of our stores cancelled during manufacture will incur a 20% re stocking fee plus the cost of your custom fit (£25)
Faulty or Damaged Goods
Should you be dissatisfied with a purchase from the Golfsupport.co.uk website, you may return unused products in their original packaging and with any labels within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
The cost of returning your purchase where we have sent the wrong item in error will be refunded. For small items we suggest Royal Mail second class signed for service and will honour this cost. For larger items we request a call to us first as our courier collection may be a more cost effective convenient method of return.
We do not accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for the goods.
Please include the return note which contains the order details.
What are the next steps?
You now have two options to choose from, should you return back to the website
So that you receive the replacement goods as soon as possible, we advise that you place another order online as soon as you are aware that you will have to return the original purchase. This will minimise delay rather than having to wait for the goods to reach us and then be processed. Should you choose to use this method you should request a full refund of your original order when you send it back.
• In the case that you do not wish to place another order and would like a full refund, let us know and we will do this as soon as we receive your order back.
Please Note: We do not accept returns for any custom fit items unless they were faulty when delivered.
All goods purchased come with a manufacturers guarantee. If an item is faulty when delivered or becomes faulty through normal use then the following actions should be taken:
Faulty GPS or Electric Golf Trolleys
For any faults with your Electric Golf Trolley or GPS devices beyond 30 days after purchase we advise to liaise with the manufacturer directly to speed up warranty claims. To find you nearest Powakaddy service agent please go to the Powakaddy website http://www.powakaddy.com/index.php/support/uk-service-agents . All contact and warranty information can be found on the manufacturer’s websites. If you have any problem locating your local Powakaddy service agent please call us on 0844 324 6766 and we will locate these for you. GPS devices outside of 30 days from our various manufacturers, please refer to manufacturer website for contact information. Alternatively please do not hesitate to contact us and we will offer the best course of action to assist promptly.
Powakaddy Warranty Information for Purchases outside of the UK and Eire.
Powakaddy DO NOT offer a Europe wide Warranty on Trolleys purchased outside of the UK and Eire. These trolleys however may be repaired under warranty using the following guidlines.
Upon placing an order we will email you for confirmation that you accept these terms of sale before a product is despatched.
In the unlikely event you experience a defect with your new Powakaddy Trolley, Battery or Charger please read the following information.
Your Trolley may be repaired under warranty within the UK once the problem has been assessed and confirmed a warranty repair is applicable.
In the event a service engineer has deemed the fault does not fall under warranty, you will be liable for a costs to fix the issue. Golfsupport will at all times advise of these costs before confirming the repair can be carried out.
Who is responsible for Shipping Costs?
It is the customers responsibility to pay for the cost of both shipping back to Golfsupport.co.uk and the return of the item back to yourself after any repair.
Golfsupport.co.uk is more than happy to arrange a collection with our couriers and re-deliver with the same courier. If you would like to use this service then please email our returns team on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a no obligation quote.
All shipping costs must be paid for in advance.
To discuss further please do not hesitate to call our Returns Team on +441623421965
Purchases under 30 days old
We will exchange the faulty item at our expense, simply email email@example.com with your order number and a day time contact number so we can arrange an exchange delivery.
purchases over 30 days old but less than 24 months old
Golfsupport.co.uk (Golfix.co.uk limited) is an authorised stockist of all major brands in golf. This means that our warranties have the full manufacturer backing for your total peace of mind.
Please send the item to the address below, along with a covering letter stating what the fault is, your order ID and your daytime contact number. We will then contact the relevant manufacturer who will inspect the item and then, at their discretion, repair, replace or offer a like for like replacement, issue a voucher or they may, in certain cases, return the faulty item if they feel there is no manufacturing fault at blame.
The cost of carriage for potentially faulty goods.
Golfsupport.co.uk will honour the cost of returning goods within the statutory 6 month period once a fault has been agreed by our manufacturers. Should testing be undertaken and no fault be found then the cost of returning the items to us and the re shipping of items will fall with the consumer. Return of any goods outside of the 6 month period will be at the cost of the consumer.
As a consumer you have the right to undertake an independent examination (test) of an item if you are not happy with the manufacturers decision. This will be at your cost.
In some cases where the manufacturer feels there is no manufacturing fault, they may offer to repair the faulty item at your cost. If you accept the offer you will be required to pay for the repair before we instruct the manufacturer to proceed.
Returning Goods that came with a Free Gift
Any free goods that came with the item you wish to return for a refund should be returned if unused and in its original packaging. If you have used the free gift, then it should be kept and the value will be taken off the balance that will be given back to you.
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport.co.uk (Returns Department)
For returns enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Beat+ Promise
- The price beat + promise only applies where the other retailer holds a full, authorised and valid UK account with the relevant manufacturer
- Please note that major golf club manufacturers do not approve the sale of their golf equipment by authorised retailers on eBay or other similar auction sites. Therefore, due to doubt as to the authenticity of these items we may not be able to beat the price.
- Please note that all Price Beat quotations are only valid for 'In Stock' items.
- This offer applies to prices both on our web site and in store.
- This offer does not apply to prices you have been quoted for graded goods, seconds, package deals, clearance, discontinued or specially discounted goods.
- Please note that when quoting prices from American websites we will have to take into consideration the final price once the shipping, customs import tax, and VAT has been added.
- Please note that all price differences refunded to customers will be in the form of a credit to their account and will be valid for use for a period of 2 months from the date of issue.
- To claim your credit you must email or phone us quoting your order reference, the price you have been quoted and the contact details of the outlet that you wish us to price beat.
- You have a strict maximum of 7 days from the date of delivery in order to qualify for this promotion
Many of our products will offer you the chance to purchase a special offer "add on". Should you select the "% saving off your next purchase" then please note that this will carry a 2 months termination deadline.
As we have a surcharge of just £25 for our in store expert custom fit service, our Price beat + promise will be at the discretion of the manager.
Please email email@example.com and detail the goods you wish to return, reason and your telephone number. You will be contacted back as soon as possible to discuss the quickest way to proceed.
How to start collecting Golfsupport Loyalty Points
The first time you place an order with us, an account will be created for you and we'll be able to give you Loyalty Points against everything you buy. If you already have an account, your Loyalty points will be allocated to your account automatically.
Points are redeemable during the checkout process and can be used against anything on the site.
Loyalty Points are allocated once an order has been processed. Our system will tell you if in doubt what type of points can be used against any particular product, categorising products is entirely at the discretion of Golfsupport.
“About loyalty points”
Exciting news! In the very near future we will be launching the brand new Golfsupport website with further enhanced unique special offers for all our loyal Customers. Following feedback from our customers we have decided to change our slightly confusing loyalty points system from the current hard goods/soft goods to a single points system that can redeemed against any product. With this in mind we will be switching over to the new system prior to New site launch where your hard goods points value will be transferred. If you wish to use the higher value soft goods points please do so before November 1st 2013. We look forward to presenting our new site and are very confident that you will be amazed at the offers/savings available.
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 0844 324 6766 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
Tel: 0844 324 6766
From overseas: +441623 238693
A division of Golfix.co.uk Limited
Company no: 4702821
VAT no: 883681284
You save 50%
You save 16%
You save 36%
You save 38%
You save 41%
You save 43%
You save 31%
You save 41%
You save 22%
You save 14%
You save 56%
Please Click For Price
You save 30%